Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The references to “you” and “your” “client” shall be construed to apply to you individually and the organisation.
While Valetudo Group maintains copyright protection of all materials, information and publications (collectively, “website information”) and printed material, Valetudo Group consents to downloading, copying and distribution of the information on their website for non-commercial purposes by you only. In consideration of this consent, you agree that copies of website information will retain all copyright and other proprietary notices, and that you will not modify the website information in any way. Except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, or distribute any website information, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Valetudo Group.
Certain information available on the website is provided by other parties, particularly information about such other parties. You understand that all such information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other mediums, are the sole responsibility of the originating party, and that Valetudo Group has no responsibility for such content and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. In no event is the inclusion of a statement about another party, a reference to such other party or a web link to another party’s website an endorsement of such other party, their products or their services.
You may not use any of Valetudo Group’ proprietary logos, marks, or other distinctive graphics, video, or audio material in your links. You may not link in any manner reasonably likely to:
- imply affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by Valetudo Group or subsidiaries ;
- cause malice, or deception;
- dilute Valetudo Group’ trademarks, service marks or trade names; or
- otherwise violate applicable law.
Valetudo Group makes no representations or promises to develop, provide or market any service or product discussed on this website, and you shall not rely on the information provided or the prospect of availability of any service or product currently in development or currently anticipated to be made available in the future.
- Individual clients: All classes, private training or consultations, nutrition programs are to be paid upfront and no less that 7 days, unless pre-arranged with Valetudo Group, in advance of appointments.
- Business to Business ‘clients’ engagement terms are invoiced and payable on a 14day Term from the last session completed.
- A strict 24hr cancellation policy is in place. Late cancellations or no shows are charged at full session rate. Termination of the agreement will come into force after 3 occurrences of late cancellations.
- Programs and sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Employment Status: Sara Picken is a self-employed entity under the terms of UK tax law, therefore all engagements under contract, project or hourly rate basis with studios, gyms or institutions are at a negotiated rate for a negotiated period.
- Class/group teaching from £50/hr, pro rata for sessions of 90minutes, for studios and gyms
- Speciality Programs and services offered from £90/hr.
- Private Coaching and services are offered from £110/hr.
- Sara Picken is responsible for payment of personal NI, Tax and fees associated with the running of the business.
- Freelance Teachers engaged for teaching services through Valetudo Group are considered freelance and need to be compliant under UK tax law as such.
- Travel fees will be added for sessions outside the London travel zones 1&2 at standard train fare or 45p/mile if travel by car.
- Retreats: Valetudo Retreats Luxury Tours require a deposit of £882 GBP must be made upon booking online.
- Retreats: Valetudo Retreats Luxury Tours packages require to be full payment made in full 4 weeks prior to departure. This secures your accommodation and meals as well as your sessional consultations. Should the full amount not be paid the individual forfeits their place in the camp and is responsible for all fees incurred as a result.
VII.International exchange rates are subject to change and payable at current rates at time of booking.
VIII.Payments made online via PayPal through the online store at www.sarapickenbrown.com. or via kuula.tv, Or EFT transfer.
- To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision in writing via email to email@example.com, with the reason, or contact via text message.
- Valetudo Group & Valetudo Retreats Guests and clients must be at least 18 years of age to attend our training, classes and retreats. Guests under this age may be allowed to attend the classes or retreat provided they are accompanied by a guardian aged 18 years or older and this has been granted by management.
II. Valetudo Group & Valetudo Retreats Guests are responsible for the consequences of any use of any of the facilities of Valetudo Retreats. Valetudo Retreats will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses, theft or damage to property.
III. Valetudo Group & Valetudo Retreats attendance transference is at the discretion of the management and requests need to be made no later than fourteen days prior to departure in writing.
IV. Terms & Conditions of booking a retreat, workshop, program or class can change at any time without notice. The current terms & conditions are always applicable.
Conduct and behaviour on RETREATS/CLASSES
- Activities are advisory and by no means compulsory however, should there be non-participation the guest will inform management/Coach of reasons and preference.
- The highest level of guest interaction and behaviour is expected towards staff and fellow guests at all times. Management reserves the right to terminate the retreat for any guest deemed to be conducting themselves in a threatening, disorderly or distasteful manner towards others. We will of course do our utmost to resolve any queries or concerns that you may have.